Acronis is the industry standard backup, Disaster Recovery and Secure file Sync and share solutions. Powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine and set apart by its image technology, Acronis delivers easy, complete and affordable data protection of all files, applications and operating systems across any environment—virtual, physical, cloud and mobile
Are you looking for a cloud-based solution that is ready to sell and quick to launch? Are you looking for the best backup solution to protect your infrastructure?
Acronis Backup Cloud is the solution you will want to use in your organization. It provides a best-in-class solution that addresses your data protection needs and provides you with a solution that is easy, complete, and safe.
• Easy – Automates the deployment and management with a central web-based management console. Supports specific customer requirements with an easily customisable solution.
• Complete – Supports workstations and physical / virtual servers. Provides usage and billing reports and supports the customer sign-up process.
• Safe – Provides SSL encryption of management channels and in-transit and at-rest AES-256 encryption of data. Acronis Cloud Storage is located in Tier-IV designed, SSAE 16 certified data centres around the globe.
• SMBs need to protect their data in the event of user errors, hardware failure, security breaches and viruses, loss or theft of devices, software errors, data leakage, and problems with software and hardware updates and upgrades.
• SMBs need to implement a hybrid protection strategy in order to have a local copy for quick recovery and a copy in the cloud in the event of a disaster.
• SMBs want to replace tape and other legacy backup solutions
• SMBs want to reduce IT workload and improve productivity
• Backup administrators trust Acronis’ reliable bare-metal recovery
• IT managers value Acronis’ multi-platform and multi-application data protection solutions
• CIOs trust the Acronis brand; its proven track record and years of data protection expertise